Punishment for Warren Steed Jeffs
Warren’s “Bad Acts” include
1. 78 illegal marriages, including 24 marriages involving children who had not yet reached their 17th birthday.
2. An additional 67 marriages of underage girls he participated in as “mouth” or as a witness.
3. 500 bigamous marriages from 9/89 – 7/06 that he participated in as “mouth” or as a witness.
4. 6 alleged incidents of illegal sexual conduct with 6 separate individuals.
5. 60 incidences of breaking up more than 300 families by splitting up marriages or reassigning wives.
6. Force of conduct to expel young men from the community.
7. Contempt for and unwillingness to comply with the laws.
8. Efforts to evade law enforcement.
9. Testimony he abused his authority by dismantling the education system for his followers.
Photo by Patrick – Warren arriving in shackles.
Ezra Draper and Brent Jeffs arrive to testify. What heros they are for standing up and testifying against this man. Also to the niece who testified. It wasn’t easy, but they did what was necessary.