Comments are turned on.
Rules of engagement:
1. No personal attacks on other commenters. Heated argument is fine. If the ad hominem gets carried away, your comment will be deleted
2. Watch you language. Extremely offensive, foul-mouthed language will result in the entire comment being deleted.
3. No “outing” anonymous posters. That includes guessing at someone’s real identity
4. Read the TOS – no slander, spam, copyright violations, pornography, threats, or illegal activity or content
5. Everyone is welcome to post as long as rules are not violated. The comments do not filter through a moderation cue. All viewpoints are tolerated.
6. Be respectful of the site and each other.
UPDATE: Sorry. I had the comment settings wrong and they were invisible. It should work now.
UPDATE 2: More documents will be posted later this evening. Thanks for checking them out.